this is my absolute favorite episode of degrassi
So, I started fundraiser for my big transgender surgery since I’ve been getting more and more depressed about it and I have no way of paying for it, and probably won’t for some time. Signal boost, please! :)
Reblogging this because I posted it at 2 am here
Please reblog! Pretty please!
Or, if anyone knows a decent insurance company/plan that covers the surgery, that would be nice too. :)
I totally remember watching this as a kid and thinking that looked like the most delicious biscuit/cookie in the world
when in reality was’t it a ritz cracker dipped in water?
THAT’S CREME A LA CREME A LA EDGAR YOU IGNORANT SLUT
every so often I sometimes get a mug of milk, add a splash of vanilla extract, a spoonful of sugar, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and heat it in the microwave and have it with Ritz Crackers and pretend it’s Creme A La Creme A La Edgar and it’s seriously just the best.
I JUST MADE THAT MYSELF AND AM CURRENTLY HAVING RITZ CRACKERS WITH IT AND LEMME TELL YOU THIS SHIT IS DELICIOUS
danny should probably have expected this by now
cutest most useless ghost award goes to
of course i dont mind :) feel free to come and ask anything you like!
well, first decide whether diagnosis is important to you - if you have DID would you feel better having it backed up by a professional or would you be okay just self-diagnosing? it’s good to know the pros and cons of each and then decide which one would be more beneficial to you. for example; some people dont want to be diagnosed because it has a chance of affecting job opportunities but then some people want to be diagnosed because they feel they cant speak up even online because they feel they dont have the right to without having professional validation. of course those are only two points though!
you can search out a therapist who has knowledge of DID if you like but it’s entirely your choice. some may even allow you to decide whether a diagnosis will be put in your records or not so if you want a diagnosis but dont want it in your files that may be possible. though if you’re functioning well without one and dont think you’ll need one in the future (or a diagnosis) then you can stay as you are. going to therapy (or not) is a very personal choice and you have to figure out whether, for you personally, it’s worth it.
here are some good ways to start up communication with your alters if they’re there:
- write a note and leave it out. just say something like “is anyone there? can you tell me who you are?” and see if you get a response. keep writing notes back and forth if you do get something back.
- say aloud, or think as if you’re talking, and ask the same as above and see if you get a response. this isnt as guaranteed to be accurate since our brains can be silly and play tricks on us, but you may hear someone talking back.
- leave out a document on your computer saying the same again, this is kind of the same as the notes but it’s better for if you cant leave notes out where people can see them.
- start a journal, you may end up seeing different writings in there other than your own and you may be able to respond to their entries. you can do this in writing, on the computer or even video diaries if you prefer.
they may come to you first though! there have been times where i hear people i’m not familiar with or i’ll come back to notes. sometimes they can even appear through dreams as it’s happened to a number of people i’ve met.
what i’d definitely say though is dont ignore them if they are there. i’ve done it before, when i wasnt accepting i could possibly have DID, and it didnt go well at all.. 18 months of denial broke down our communication a lot and then i had the issue of them no longer trusting me and it took a long time to come back from that. it also provokes them to act out because they’ll know you’ve acknowledged them and it must be a horrible feeling to be noticed and then ignored, so they begin to do things to get your attention and sometimes those things wont have a good affect on you. so be careful!
take things slow, dont overwhelm yourself and be patient.
sorry this is somewhat of an essay but i hope it helps you a bit and please come back if you need anything else, happy to support you through this if you need us to <3
If you don’t get a little gay with your best friends you’re not close enough
26 Male Survivors Of Sexual Assault Quoting The People Who Attacked Them
This needs more notes.
no one seems to care if they are guys
reminder that rape and sexual abuse happens to everyone, not just girls
hey! did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
RANDOM SHIT GIVEAWAY
Okay I’m gonna start off with the rules so I can lay down the laW! EYAH.
- Must be following me. This is for my followers. You can follow me as ohmygogapplejuice or at inbox.co.vu.
- You gotta live in the usa, or canada. Sorry buddies I’m broke as hell.
- Reblogs only! If you like I’m disqualifying you, I’m sorry!
- That’s it.
- OH THIS ENDS ON DECEMBER 15TH!
Now, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and what you three will win!
- First place will win 1 SHIRT from What Pumpkin, 1 ITEM under $15 dollars from TapatoCo, Ben Nye in whatever colour you need, and a Korean bunny headband!
- Second place will win 1 SHIRT from What Pumpkin, 1 ITEM from TapatoCo under $10, and a Korean bunny headband.
- Third place will win 1 SHIRT from What Pumpkin, and a Korean bunny headband.
REBLOG AWAY CHILLENS THIS ENDS DECEMBER 15TH!!
Life goal. I want to be thought of as “delightful, like a piece of poisoned cake.”